Please-Donate-300x225Kans for Kids raises funds through gifts of cash and by recycling aluminum cans.

You can make a difference to Barton County Kids living with cancer by donating in these ways:



Online Donations

Cash Donations
Send to:
Kans for Kids
P.O. Box 178

Hoisington KS 67544

Donations of Empty Aluminum Cans


Recycling Center (West of Hoisington National Bank)
 2nd and Main, Hoisington, Kansas
East of Best Western, 10th Street, Great Bend, Kansas
ACME Pipe and Steel, 700 Frey, Great Bend, Kansas
Olmitz Recycling Center
Knop Auto, Ellinwood, Kansas
Recycling Center, Claflin, Kansas
Odin Knights of Columbus

Sportsman’s Corner, Russell

or by attending one of our fundraising events.