Our mission is to provide funding for families in Barton County & Russell County, Kansas, with children who are living with cancer, create public awareness of childhood cancer and offer hope to families who are affected by childhood cancer.
Giving Tuesday – Dec. 1
Building a future for Kans for Kids
- Help to build our Kans for Kids endowment fund by donating to our fund on the second annual Golden Belt Community Foundation Giving Day, on #GivingTuesday, December 1st, 2015. Gifts given to our endowment fund—in-person, at one of four locations, may qualify for a proportional match.
- Here’s how it works: Bring your donation to Golden Belt Community Foundation at 1307 Williams between 8 am and 6 pm OR at the Hoisington Chamber of Commerce from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. A list of participating nonprofit endowment funds will be available for you to select from and support. You may give in person with cash or check – or mail your check directly to the GBCF, P.O. Box 1911, Great Bend, KS beginning November 16th. #GiveGoldenBelt
- The $50,000 match pool will be awarded in proportion to the total amount raised for each fund on Match Day. Minimum donation of $25 and the maximum qualifying for a match is $2,500 per donor per fund. #GiveGoldenBelt
- Prize grants will be awarded to the organizational funds raising the most dollars and having the most individual donors. #GiveGoldenBelt
- Anyone donating to the Kans for Kids Endowment will have their named entered in a drawing for a quilt made by Valeda Hitschmann!
- Donations can be made on Nov. 30 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at First Kansas Bank in Hoisington. Receive a complimentary KAN of pop that day!!
Support Kans for Kids with AMAZON SMILE!
Go to the link below and check us out. A portion of your purchases can benefit Kans for Kids! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/48-1179797